Project Designer, Ann Arbor Design Build
Are you the right person to fit our team? Are we the right team for you? Are you interested in seeing your designs come to life, while being an integral part of the entire process?
We are seeking a talented, polished, and self-motivated person who also has a commitment to quality and excellence. This is an opportunity for a creative designer with initiative and ambition to work collaboratively on a wide range of residential projects. A sense of humor, willingness to learn and grow are also 100% required. All of our clients are unique, and require a fresh perspective. You will work in collaboration with our production team and receive support and training in our software, which includes archicad, google docs and smartsheet.com.
- 5 years Residential Interior Design experience with project management experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Creative, positive attitude, resourceful, strong work ethic
- Interior specification knowledge, including current products
- Experience and knowledge working with an estimator, and respecting a project budget
- Possess strong verbal, written and visual communication skills with all levels of employees, management, clients and outside vendors
- Proficient in a CAD software with demonstrated space planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects simultaneously while working within deadline
- Strong abilities to work in a team setting and achieve results through collaboration and sharing
- Proven ability to self-manage and demonstrate high level of professional maturity- Must be quality minded and self-motivated
- Ability to successfully guide clients - people - from initial design concepts thru construction to completion.
If this describes you and you are excited about this opportunity then click on the button below.