Project Manager, Residential Design Build Construction
Project Manager Job Description
The Project Manager is FDB’s onsite manager of the construction project. The Project Manager is charged with producing quality craftsmanship on time, on budget and exceptional client service delivering a superior remodeling experience. The Project Manager needs to have a thorough understanding of customer service, residential construction technology, and ability to communicate effectively in a team environment.
- You must be able to perform all labor for interior trim, including doors, base and case, crown, custom built-ins, and installing cabinets. You must be able to meet, set up and direct all trade contractors working on the job. Other duties will include installation of surface protection, dust walls, light demolition, minor rough carpentry, minor drywall and painting, hardware and clean up on a daily basis.
- Must be able to utilize field tablets for project schedules, documents and integrated task system.
- Must be able to work on your own and with others.
- Must be able to teach the trade.
- Must have own transportation, valid drivers license.
- Must have own hand tools. Company Tools are also provided.
- Personality assessments will be provided and reviewed. Background checks will be performed
This position is currently closed but we are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. If you're interested in a position with Forward Design Build, we want to hear from you. Please email us your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by clicking on the button below.