Junior Designer, Residential Construction
Job Description, Junior Designer
This is an entry level position where the Jr. Designer will have the opportunity to develop their existing skills by working with and supporting the Senior Design Team on a range of fun and innovative projects.
- Assisting Sr. Design Team on multiple projects at varying stages of design
- Conducting site field measurements, including surveying existing conditions
- Assisting in the development of presentation items, including: CAD Drawings, schedules, & selection cut sheets.
- Researching and working with vendors to assist with product selection & pricing
- Developing and producing construction documents and detail sketches
- Executing red-lined revisions
- Reviewing shop drawing submitting for millwork approval
- Managing files & organizing documentation
- Performing with constraints of project budgets and schedules.
This position is currently closed but we are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team. If you're interested in a position with Forward Design Build, we want to hear from you. Please email us your resume, cover letter, and portfolio by clicking on the button below.